Video Education Center

  • Categories

  • How to Choose a Guardian or Conservator for your Minor Children

    Estate Planning Attorney Shawn Eyestone discusses some common concerns to address when choosing an individual to care for your child or your child’s assets as a guardian or conservator if something should happen to you.

    Grand Rapids Area Office

    3083 Washington Ave, Suite A
    Grandville, MI 49418

    Get Directions

    Muskegon Area Office

    800 East Ellis Road, #511
    Muskegon, MI 49441

    Get Directions