Many of my clients have similar concerns and questions when it comes to IRAs and how to make the most of them. With that in mind, I’ve created a new resource that covers a wealth of information including:
- Why is an inherited IRA not protected from creditors without a Trust?
- Why does paying more taxes sometimes make more sense in the long-term for an IRA beneficiary?
- What are the typical compliance hurdles for an IRA with a Trust as a beneficiary?
- What are the typical administration pitfalls for a Trust that is the beneficiary of an IRA?
- What are the pros and cons of having a standalone IRA Protection Trust?
- What type of person would benefit from a standalone IRA Protection Trust?
- What other planning options are available?
Feel free to contact our office or post in the comments section if you have any questions I can help answer.